We are a technology services partner for digital innovation and business transformation.
We combine our global experience in key industries and the latest technologies to help fast-growing and established companies transform and accelerate their business models, develop innovative digital solutions, scale technology capabilities, and sustain their growth.
We are change-makers, and the purpose of everything we do is to connect people and technology to build a better future together.
Our approval ratings on Glassdoor and the awards we've received from Great Place To Work since 2008 prove that we encourage work-life balance in a transparent and flexible environment, ensuring a unique experience for e-Coreans to be their best version.
When Atlassian customers such as NASA, Tesla and Facebook need a solution to problems using these products, our team of support engineers is responsible for providing the technical solution aiming for the greatest customer satisfaction. Your job is to be the technical lead of this team, coaching the engineers and helping them to solve the most challenging issues. You and your team will be responsible for providing Atlassian's legendary customer service, making the best usage of Atlassian products.
- Resolve customer’s issues via telephone, email, or a remote session
- Reproduce issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create new knowledge base articles to capture new learnings for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support team to share best practices and learn about new technologies
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings.
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases that will help cultivate that expertise.
- Works collaboratively with diverse global teams and drives inclusive work environments in accordance with Atlassian values.
Key Competencies for the role:
- Customer Orientation
- Facilitating change
- Effective communication
- Change, Adaptability and Flexibility
- Team and Collaborative Working
- Logical, Vulnerable, Empathetic
- Be Inspirational
As a Senior Enterprise Cloud Support Engineer you:
- Have written and spoken English (advanced level);
- Have strong experience in a technical role/ IT industry/ highly technical environment preferred;
- Are great at explaining complex issues in a simple manner;
- Have experience at creating, updating, and sharing knowledge through articles and training (http://confluence.atlassian.com/);
- Have a problem-solving mindset and help to remove roadblocks;
- Set high standards for yourself and your team;
- Are a continuous learner and love to work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Are comfortable with providing customer support;
- Are comfortable with SQL;
- Have experience with network technologies;
- Have experience in troubleshooting Java applications;
- Have experience with REST APIs (methods, status codes etc);
- Have experience in using native browser development tools (Google Chrome Development Tools, Firefox, etc).
It will be nice to have
* Familiarity with Atlassian products;
* Familiarity with Splunk;
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies;
* Actively participate in community forums.
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits in a model that you will chose what’s the best for you:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Meal and/or Food allowance
- Multi Benefits Card
- 15 days of vacation every 6 months (30 days of PTO per year)
- Private Pension Plan
- Short-Term Incentive Plan (PLR)
- Parking allowance in SP and POA offices
- Possibility to choose between a variety of work models
- Financial support for studies and daycare center
- Flexible work hours
- Customized setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard)
- Periodic Wellbeing Sessions (Meditation, Mindfulness, Breathing Techniques, etc.)
- Home Office Setup Allowance (according to your work model)
- Monthly Remote Work Allowance (according to your work model)
- Gympass partnership
e-Core Diversity Commitment
We are a team of creative and innovative people, and we hire on an equal opportunity, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and others.
We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and everyone at e-Core is empowered to be themselves and encouraged to develop professionally and personally.
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the e-Core Privacy Notice.
Ao me inscrever, concordo que li e entendi a Política de Privacidade da e-Core.