We are a technology services partner for digital innovation and business transformation.
We combine our global experience in key industries and the latest technologies to help fast-growing and established companies transform and accelerate their business models, develop innovative digital solutions, scale technology capabilities, and sustain their growth.
We are change-makers, and the purpose of everything we do is to connect people and technology to build a better future together.
Our approval ratings on Glassdoor and the awards we've received from Great Place To Work since 2008 prove that we encourage work-life balance in a transparent and flexible environment, ensuring a unique experience for e-Coreans to be their best version.
During your day as a React Developer you will:
- Work on a cross-functional, feature-driven team;
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- Implement new features and core services in the platform;
- Ensure standards for quality by performing code reviews and creating automated tests;
- Collaborate closely with UX designers;
- Create high-quality code that is scalable and deployable;
- Be enthusiastic on code and peer reviews making sure the product follow the best practices.
As a React Developer you:
- GCP knowledge is a plus;
- UI/UX design and best practices;
- Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence preferred.
As an e-Corean, you will have flexible benefits in a model that you will chose what’s the best for you:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Meal and/or Food allowance
- Multi Benefits Card
- 15 days of vacation every 6 months (30 days of PTO per year)
- Private Pension Plan
- Short-Term Incentive Plan (PLR)
- Parking allowance in SP and POA offices
- Possibility to choose between a variety of work models
- Financial support for studies and daycare center
- Flexible work hours
- Customized setup (e.g, monitor, earphones/headsets, keyboard)
- Periodic Wellbeing Sessions (Meditation, Mindfulness, Breathing Techniques, etc.)
- Home Office Setup Allowance (according to your work model)
- Monthly Remote Work Allowance (according to your work model)
- Gympass partnership
e-Core Diversity Commitment
We are a team of creative and innovative people, and we hire on an equal opportunity, regardless of gender, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion and others.
We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and everyone at e-Core is empowered to be themselves and encouraged to develop professionally and personally.
By submitting an application, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the e-Core Privacy Notice.
Ao me inscrever, concordo que li e entendi a Política de Privacidade da e-Core.