Who We Are:
Persado is the only Motivation AI platform that enables personalized communications at scale to immediately inspire each individual to engage and act. Organizations that use Persado reach a tipping point in their ability to understand their customer, generating powerful, on-brand content and communications that drive value.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020, Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022, and Comparably's Best HR Team in 2022.
What You Will Work On:
We are looking for a Backend Software Engineer based in Greece to join our expanding global team! If you love writing code, designing, building and optimizing complex web apps and services then you would be a great fit for our team!
As a member of the Integrations team, you will:
- Work with fun, diverse and like-minded developers
- Collaborate closely with our Product, Data Science, and Design teams to develop thoughtful, well-researched features. Our developers have lots of product ownership and play a big role in shaping the future of our products.
- Solve challenging technical problems and work with complex data.
- Partner with our QA and SRE teams to guarantee our applications are happy and healthy.
- Mentor our junior engineers but also keep learning a ton and grow.
- Participate in internal meetups on all kinds of software engineering topics.
- Have the opportunity to be subscribed to quite a few online resources, technical books and online courses.
- Be allocated a personal Learning & Development Budget.
- Have a structured career development path - check out our Engineering Job Ladder at https://persado.github.io/2019/12/17/engineering-j...
What You Bring:
- Experience architecting, building, and deploying large scale web applications.
- Substantial experience with one or more web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Java Springboot, or Django. Experience with Ruby on Rails would be considered a plus.
- Substantial experience with PostgreSQL or other relational DBs.
- Experience with big data, AI/ML technologies, MPP databases such as Redshift, Snowflake, Databricks etc. is a big plus
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker deploying to major cloud providers such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with one or more front-end frameworks like React, Vue or Angular.
- Experience with message queues, pub-subs like Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Experience with relational data modeling.
- College degree in Computer Science is a plus but certainly not a must. We believe there are super talented software engineers out there without a CS degree.
What We Offer:
- Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- $1250 Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays)
PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and $100 charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
- Recognition, Rewards and Ideas to Action programs to recognize the contributions and impact of Persadoans across the globe!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.