At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives – and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most – their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO’s give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups and SMBs to enterprises such as Microsoft, Pinterest, Bosch, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Estee Lauder. We have more than 18,000 customers and 12 million users globally.
Develop software and software fixes to integrate internal systems. Ensure code quality, test and distribute code updates, and monitor the health and stability of the servers.
What you'll do:
- Meet and beat Key Performance Indicators, SLAs, maintain an error budget and adhere to it.
- Ensure the platform holds a high degree of reliability, at least four 9s.
- Own technically intricate issues that cross between DevOps, Databases, Networking, Code, Infrastructure and people; drive them to satisfactory completion.
- Work closely with product different stakeholders to align Operational priorities and planning with the product and engineering roadmap
- Prepare and present engineering related documents to stakeholders and leadership
- Provide recommendations and feedback in review sessions, design reviews and review sessions.
- Assist and direct in the creation of SLA and SLIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English.
- Experience with full lifecycle of SaaS implementations as well as Infrastructure as code.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent technical skills. Up to 20% of the job will be hands on in a distributed Linux environment
- Strong scripting skills. OOP is a plus.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure and architecture
- Liaise between other teams to help prioritize and align priorities
- Experience working with an off shore team
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a STEM field, or an advanced degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ Management experience. Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an engineering role.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure as code, scripting, self-healing, containers, DevOps tooling, distributed systems.
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.