Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides state of the art pharmacy solutions.
Occupy a unique position in the market, for an innovative and dynamic ServiceNow Developer to join our team. You will oversee the configuration of our ServiceNow
platform to ensure it meets the needs of our users. We reach a broad range of customers, so we need someone who can develop solutions
that make navigation easy to use and provides procedures that enable our staff to match customers with the products and services they
- Determine problem areas within our current framework and recommend solutions
- Develop processes with ServiceNow that improve user access and navigation
- Provide regular updates on project status to supervisors
- Analyzing needs and requirements, developing new features, building new components, testing, troubleshooting bugs.
- Working closely with software engineers, quality engineers, Product owners, architecture team to craft great product experiences.
- knowledge to develop across various web technologies, including ReactJS
- To produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- To follow best engineering practices and release process
- To assume technical accountability for your work products and provide technical support during design
- Providing functional and technical documentation for enablement of new capabilities
- Building software that is configurable, modular, simple, intuitive and easy to use to identify and document best practices
What will help you succeed
- Expert with ServiceNow UI Builder and Portal Development
- Expert with ServiceNow Integration methodology and implementation
- Good problem solving and debugging skills