Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, in the wholesale cannabis market. Empower thousands of cannabis brands and retailers to streamline ordering and customer management. It operates in 27 North American territories and handles more than $4 billion in annual orders, or 42% of U.S. wholesale cannabis trade.
Occupy a unique position in the market, working on their marketplace and retailer experience, supply chain solutions, or payments.
- Members of the team as a dedicated, passionate, and flexible technologist who is constantly looking for the ideal solution to a problem
- Be heavily involved in architectural decisions and the buildout of LeafLink’s new, service-oriented platform
- Be involved with critical software design decisions that will have a lasting impact on LeafLink’s platform and products
- Work on robust inventory and warehouse management systems
- Be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues quickly and effectively when they arise
- Provide technical guidance and help mentor engineering, QA, operations, and product staff to deliver the best possible solutions for the company
- Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
What will help you succeed
- 5+ years working in a fast-paced software environment as an engineer focused on API services, supporting systems, and 3rd party vendor integrations
- Experience working on high-traffic, international systems
- Extensive experience working with Python and modern web frameworks
- Extensive experience working with relational databases and ORMs to interact with them
- Experience with queueing systems (Celery, SQS, Pub/Sub, etc)
- Advanced experience with unit testing, its concepts, and associated tools
- Well-versed in version control systems (Git)