Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services, located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital transformation goals.
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on our team!
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-oriented environment, at a Healthcare Technology Company that provides sophisticated cloud-based enterprise solutions for flexible, efficient, and transparent pharmacy benefits administration, claims processing and advanced analytics serving pharmacy benefit managers, health plans, health systems, as well as new and non-traditional industry entrants.
Occupy a unique position in the market by taking a role as part of an experienced DevOps team in supporting business-critical services within an AWS cloud hosting environment for a growing, fast-paced healthcare startup.
- Provide implementation support for technical requirements using modern architectural approaches including containers, Kubernetes, AWS tools, services, and serverless.
- Write code/scripts as part of the solution as necessary
- Develop, troubleshoot, and maintain the continuous integration and deployment pipelines in close partnership with the application engineering teams
- Create and help maintain the underlying AWS infrastructure for hosted applications and services as necessary
- Implement and support observability and alerting tools such as CloudWatch and New Relic for proactive responses to all technical issues
- Champion and implement cloud and application security best practices
- Help grow and champion infrastructure-as-code approaches via Terraform, Cloudformation, or AWS CDK
What will help you succeed
- Good knowledge of essential AWS components, services, and networks (EC2, VPC, CloudWatch, S3, IAM).
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Willingness to own an issue until it’s resolved.
- Comfort in at least one scripting language such as Python, or Powershell and one infrastructure-as-code approach (Terraform, etc.).
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or container technology
- Knowledge of Code Repositories, and Code deployment tools